Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo (Introduction)

To whom it may concern:

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) has officially begun. This means for the next 30 days I will be sequestered in my office or the library or a coffee shop writing, at minimum, 1667 words per day in order to hit the 50,000 mark before the end of the month, thereby effectively writing and finishing my very first full-length novel! (In rough draft form anyway...)

This means that my phone will be turned on silent; I won't be (theoretically) sucked into Facebook; returning e-mails won't be a priority, and hopefully I'll have magical cooking and cleaning fairies!

Feel free to send me encouraging notes, however, via phone, e-mail, snail mail, Facebook, blog comments, et cetera. Just don't expect a reply!

So, until December or when I need a break from my novel and manage to write another blog entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a name with your comment.